5 Best Online Youtube Video Editors You Should Definitely Give A Try
If you have created your very own YouTube channel, you will know that one of the most time-consuming tasks is editing your videos. This is especially true if you aren’t a video editing expert. It can be tedious and time-consuming to go through tons of raw footage to piece together a video.
If you have created your very own YouTube channel, you will know that one of the most time-consuming tasks is editing your videos. This is especially true if you aren’t a video editing expert. It can be tedious and time-consuming to go through tons of raw footage to piece together a video. If you are an online content creator, you must try using a video editor to simplify the task. There are different types of video editors that can help you improve your YouTube channel to become better. Some online video editors even offer tutorials (which is very useful) and other features related to creating videos.
In this blog post, we will share the 5 best online YouTube Video Editors to get you started with editing your videos. So, let’s get started!
Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Another excellent YouTube video editor is the Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Adobe Premiere Pro CC is the perfect editing solution for professional video production with industry-leading tools for editing and publishing videos across different platforms.
- The smart interface and timeline let you work quickly, and the customizable workspace lets you focus on creating a great video.
- You can launch any program, import videos, and immediately view moments of action.
- Edit clips right on the timeline, and cut, trim and rearrange clips for a perfect fit.
- You can also apply filters, transitions, titles, and graphics to improve your videos. Furthermore, you can also add music, captions, and effects.
- One can also integrate this video editor with other Adobe products such as Adobe Photoshop, etc.
HitFilm Express is one of the top choices of many filmmakers and content creators around the world. This video editor comes with powerful colour correction, audio editing, and mixing tools. Further, it allows content creators to edit videos with a streamlined workflow that encompasses the best of professional editing tools, designed to be intuitive and instantly usable.
- Non-linear video editor
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Supports 4K and 360-degree video
- New, intuitive user interface
- Professional-level colour correction
- High-quality effects and motion presets
This easy-to-use yet powerful non-linear YouTube video editor provides everything you need to create high-quality videos, without having to spend a small fortune on expensive equipment.
The most user-friendly YouTube video editor in the market. It offers a host of exciting tools to create and edit YouTube videos. You can access the premium stock footage (including iStock) from the library to suit your videos. This video editor is feature-rich and cost-effective, which is why it is preferred by both professionals and amateurs alike.
- Access to premium media libraries, audio tracks, stickers, effects, etc.
- Let's you release videos on your YouTube channel consistently.
- Allows you to grow your subscriber base in a matter of days.
- You have to spend very little time conceptualizing videos from scratch.
Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro X is the most powerful version of Final Cut Pro ever. It’s a top-notch YouTube video editor with technological enhancements that make it a breeze to edit a beautifully crafted final product.
- Streamlined and intuitive interface system that makes editing faster and easier.
- A new and better colour grading system that makes adjustments precise and beautiful.
- Automatically analyze selected clips using Audio Detection to create split edits, or use the new balance colour feature for advanced colour corrections.
- A redesigned magnetic timeline lets you easily assemble your shots into a finished project by auto-syncing related clips.
- Efficiently scale effects without losing the video quality.
- Preview effect feature to view any effect without actually applying it to the file.
Final Cut Pro X is the easiest way to create professional-quality movies, and it comes with everything you need to get started. It includes a wonderful array of versatile video editing features to help you edit your YouTube videos more efficiently.
On the fourth position of the top 5, YouTube video editors list is Apple iMovie. Apple iMovie is a free video-editing app for macOS and iOS. With iMovie, you can easily create and share your home movies right on your Mac.
- Free to use
- Easy-to-learn and fun interface.
- Add special effects and transitions swiftly.
- Quickly sort and trim your clips, add titles and credits using Hollywood-style fonts and effects.
- Supports working with 4k video.
- A vast variety of tools and a huge soundtrack library to choose from.
To conclude, Apple iMovie comes with a crisp cinematic interface that has everything you'd expect from a pro-grade video editor. Furthermore, it is a quick and easy way to add Hollywood-style effects and smooth transitions to your YouTube videos. Further, you can use iMovie to bring audio tracks, photos, and even 3D animations into your videos. All these features further enhance its functionality as a solid YouTube video editor.
Lightworks is another powerful non-linear video editor, which enables you to edit videos, apply effects, add titles and publish to the web, all with the same editor. It has everything you need from basic effects like fades and transitions to advanced tools like colour correction and chroma keying. With its built-in tools, you can cut, join, add transitions, titles, effects and filters, colour correct, and much more.
A well-edited video is like a well-told story. We cannot emphasize enough the fact- that editing makes videos much more engaging and fun to watch. It can help you market your product in a more creative way. However, having said that, editing is a daunting task. And if you are a beginner, it can be even more gruelling.
That’s where a video editor comes in very handy, to make things easier. However, there are tons of editing tools available out there. It can be pretty intimidating to choose the right one for you. With the above software, you should be able to effectively navigate the world of video editors and create top-quality videos for yourself or your clients. Irrespective of which tool you choose, always remember to spend time familiarizing yourself with the functions, and you will be a pro in no time.