Advertising Week APAC Returns With FREE Access To Industry’s Biggest Virtual Marketing Event
It’s happening this October 14, 2020. Wednesday!
Advertising Week APAC is returning with a free day of live-streamed content featuring the best insights from Advertising Week New York and Europe as well as fresh sessions from local talent. The industry is invited to tune in for free on Wednesday, October 14, to hear exclusive insights from top names including:
- An EXCLUSIVE interview with cricket icon Shane Warne, who shares his observations and experience in working with brands, his colourful life on and off the pitch and cultivating his personal brand;
- Kevin Hart, actor and founder of Laugh Out Loud on making and monetizing comedy content;
- Netflix CMO Bozoma St John in conversation with rapper and actor LL Cool J on how to tap into culture;
- Gary Vaynerchuck on consumer shifts which will continue post-COVID ;
- Richard Curtis, director and co-founder of Comic Relief on the future of social good;
- Actress Jennifer Garner on building her Once Upon a Farm business through community
- Musician Jason Derulo shares secrets on monetising his 36 million TikTok followers.
The day-long live stream will be hosted by TRIBE founder Jules Lund and feature a distillation of the 500+ sessions on offer at the virtual Advertising Week New York and Europe, which is taking place from September 29 – October 8. Registered attendees will also be able to access all the sessions from the world’s largest ever virtual marketing conference for free until the end of October.
Other topics being drilled into on the day include diversity, female leadership, mental health, disrupting bias and unlocking your creative community. Director of Advertising Week APAC Clive Prosser says he is thrilled the APAC industry is able to access this exclusive content for free.
“Let’s face it, 2020 has been a hell of a year for everyone. So, in the spirit of helping to move the industry forward, we’re delighted to be able to open up this slate of megastars to the entire industry for free. We saw from the massive response to our virtual Advertising Week JAPAC event earlier this year the hunger is there in the region for thought-leadership, and the power of the Advertising Week brand means we can offer up speakers and insights you simply won’t get at any other event.”
People can check out the agenda and register for the event here.