Build A Better Mobile Experience With The Newly Updated Test My Site
Folk who own or create business websites now have a single powerful tool to measure, benchmark and take action on mobile site speed—the first step toward a great mobile experience.
One of the mobile era’s clearest lessons has been that the foundation for any great mobile experience is a fast mobile experience. That’s why in 2016 we created Test My Site, an online resource that allows businesses and websites to check the speed of individual mobile pages and get recommended fixes — for free.
However, moving at the speed of mobile also means making continuous improvements. So today, we’re introducing a new, top-to-bottom rebuild of Test My Site that will help many craft an improved mobile experience for their websites.
With the new Test My Site, businesses can now see:
- The speed of both their entire site and of individual pages
- Whether their site/page speed is faster or slower compared to the prior month
- Whether their site speed/page speed ranks Fast, Average, or Slow
- How their site speed compares to others in the industry
- The potential impact of site speed on revenue
- A detailed list of recommended fixes to increase speed on up to 5 pages on their site
- A complete report to share with their team
Owners of micro, small and medium businesses (SMBs), marketers, and other non-technical folk who own or create business websites now have a single powerful tool to measure, benchmark and take action on mobile site speed—the first step toward a great mobile experience.